Book reviews, art, gaming, Objectivism and thoughts on other topics as they occur.

May 17, 2007

Seven Possibly Interesting Things

I saw this meme on Gus Van Horn and I thought I'd give it a try since I'm too tired to come up with anything really original today. However, I'm having a hard time with it since I'm also apparently too tired to come up with anything that's possibly interesting about me, too. I'm probably one of the most boring people on the face of the earth.

Hmm. Does that maybe count as #1? Nah, I have to be able to come up with something better than that. Okay, let's try this:

1. I'm the only person in my family that cannot play a musical instrument. I can't sing, either.
2. I still haven't seen The Shawshank Redemption. I'm not sure why.
3. I'm an Objectivist. I love fantasy novels. I can't stand Terry Goodkind.
4. Red is my least-favorite color. Every car I've ever owned has been red.
5. I will hold long, drawn-out, loud conversations with myself when I think no one is listening. Frequently, I am mistaken. Maybe I can get a second job as a street mutterer or something.
6. I have never fired a gun.
7. I think glasses are sexy.

Whew. That was way more work than it was probably worth.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

All Terry Goodkind or just every one of those books since the first one?

I thought the first one was entertaining.

Jennifer Snow said...

All the ones I have read, which is, granted, only the first 4.