Book reviews, art, gaming, Objectivism and thoughts on other topics as they occur.

Aug 2, 2019

Day 11

 I am floored by how quickly and ACCURATELY I was able to block in the shapes on this sketch simply starting from the top of the man's head, going down his body, then starting the woman from the feet and working my way back up to her head.

If I'd tried something like this years ago, there would be HUGE distortions and it would be basically impossible for me to get the two sides of the image to meet up without repeatedly erasing everything and starting over, but on this one I did virtually no erasing and everything lined up almost perfectly at the end.

Somehow my brain and hand have gotten lined up to the point where I can actually reproduce what I'm looking at fairly quickly.

No comments: