Book reviews, art, gaming, Objectivism and thoughts on other topics as they occur.

May 21, 2006

Vanity Report

I continue to remain surprised at how many people regularly drop by this blog, even during the recent slump in posting frequency. Here's my most recent numbers:

-- Site Summary ---
Visits

Total ........................ 5,538
Average per Day ................. 34
Average Visit Length .......... 2:42
This Week ...................... 235

Page Views

Total ....................... 11,202
Average per Day ................. 69
Average per Visit .............. 2.1
This Week ...................... 483

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, that's great. I started a blog on Prodos' site (It's www.zigory.thinkertothinker.com) and so far I get only a handful of readers. I wonder if blogspot, because it has lots of bloggers, cross-pollinates more. Or if Prodos simply doesn't tell search engines about his blog sites. Or maybe your blog is just better than most!