Book reviews, art, gaming, Objectivism and thoughts on other topics as they occur.

Dec 11, 2006

The Return of the Jenni

I've actually been feeling somewhat my old self (and, yes, I realize that term may be subject to debate!) again lately, perhaps because I finally gave up and spent several days sleeping or perhaps because I've returned from Computer Game Purgatory and actually started paying attention to real life again. Either way, I figured that this was a good time to start back on blogging. Plus some of my friends like Toiler and Myrhaf have been posting occasionally.

So, with their good example before me, I present a return to our Regularly Scheduled Programming.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad to have you back! Those computer games can be nasty stuff.

Michael Neibel said...

Glad to see you back.

Mike at Mike's Eyes

Jennifer Snow said...

Heh, especially when you play them like I do.

Anonymous said...

Don't I know it!

Welcome back to the world of the living.