Book reviews, art, gaming, Objectivism and thoughts on other topics as they occur.

May 7, 2009

Now I'm Embarrassed

I hadn't realized how badly I've been neglecting my blog until I finally went to update the index. Whew! I hadn't updated that sucker (except the Cold Blood entries) since the middle of last year. Well, it's updated now, and as you might have already realized, I'm going to be blogging more consistently now. I've found it's a lot easier if I schedule posts in advance instead of trying to come up with something every day.

1 comment:

Brandon said...

I have been enjoying your more consistent blogging. Please keep it up to the extent that you do too! :)

Besides your movie and book reviews, I really appreciate your insight on personal, social, and philosophical issues. Might you consider adding that as a section(s) to your index?