Book reviews, art, gaming, Objectivism and thoughts on other topics as they occur.

Apr 10, 2012

50 lbs!

So, I've lost 50 lbs. Not bad, although considering I started this, what, sometime last June, it's not exactly stellar weight loss, like 5 lbs a month. I've fallen off the diet a couple of times (for a day or two), so it might have been better. But my clothes are all quite loose now, and I'm about a quarter of the way to my goal weight. That's a substantial percentage.

Now to keep on keepin' on.

4 comments:

Jenn Casey said...

Congratulations! Well done!

Nancy said...

Excellent! 5 pounds a month is a very acceptable rate. Keep it up!

Realist Theorist said...

50 lbs! Wow, that's something to be proud of.

James said...

Congratulations! That's awesome! 5lbs a month is great, especially consecutively and *especially* 50 lbs total.