The Jennifer Makeover (Lose 100 pounds)
- get up in the mornings to row before work
- diet pills (I take a few of these, far under the recommended dosage, to help me get over severe energy slumps, so far it's working okay)
- swordmanship club on Sundays
- lift weights 1-2 times a week
- In bed every night by 10pm unless the house is on fire
- do something fun for me every weekend that doesn't involve food
- save up 6 months' of expenses, $4800, and put it in a money-market account
- keep up 401K contributions (that's pretty easy)
- Pay off all credit cards (which should only take me a couple months, as I don't have much on them)
- write one blog entry for every day
- read at least one new book a week, preferably non-fiction
- write fiction at least once a week
- learn everything there is to know about being a Processing Technician
- (iffy because it's not fully under my control) get promoted to Team Leader, or at least do everything within my power to deserve said promotion
- (also iffy) get promoted to Processing Supervisor, or as above
Increase my working knowledge of:
- web-based publishing (in order to make the switch to a website from the blog)
- European martial arts
Someone commented that it seems like a lot, but I don't think so. The hardest part is the diet, which is not easy for me. I've already started and lost a few pounds, though, but I need to intensify my efforts if I'm going to get any further.
First step: oatmeal for breakfast.
So, what are your resolutions?