Book reviews, art, gaming, Objectivism and thoughts on other topics as they occur.

Sep 5, 2013

Caffeine, Vitamins, and I

Here's an interesting observation (well, I found it interesting, anyway).  I got out of the habit of taking my vitamins for a while and I felt tired and drained a lot of the time.  I didn't notice it immediately, so I wound up ascribing the problem to caffeine because whenever I would have some, I'd feel utterly exhausted a couple of hours later.

Now, I've started taking my vitamins again and the difference is shocking.  I have so much energy that I actually feel restless and bored when I'm not actively doing something.  And caffeine no longer makes me feel exhausted.  I've heard rather a lot lately about how vitamins aren't digested properly so taking them may be a waste of time, but when I can feel the difference that dramatically I think that my supplements are definitely having a beneficial effect.

No comments: