Now, I've started taking my vitamins again and the difference is shocking. I have so much energy that I actually feel restless and bored when I'm not actively doing something. And caffeine no longer makes me feel exhausted. I've heard rather a lot lately about how vitamins aren't digested properly so taking them may be a waste of time, but when I can feel the difference that dramatically I think that my supplements are definitely having a beneficial effect.
Book reviews, art, gaming, Objectivism and thoughts on other topics as they occur.
Sep 5, 2013
Caffeine, Vitamins, and I
Here's an interesting observation (well, I found it interesting, anyway). I got out of the habit of taking my vitamins for a while and I felt tired and drained a lot of the time. I didn't notice it immediately, so I wound up ascribing the problem to caffeine because whenever I would have some, I'd feel utterly exhausted a couple of hours later.
- ► 2014 (26)
- New Haircut
- Man of Tai Chi
- Skull and Shackles Session 33: Fort Secured
- Skull and Shackles Interlude: The Tale of Bikendi ...
- An Open Letter to Molly McIsaac
- Blooper Reel
- Ricardo's Shadow
- Had Beens
- Some Sightseeing
- Solar Clipper Trader Tales
- Getting the Hang of It
- Too Rich for My Blood
- Skull and Shackles Session 32: The Hold of Nightma...
- Sleepy Hollow: Rise Headless and Ride
- Adjective Triangles
- Declared, Affirmed, and Averred
- Creation and Distribution
- Skull and Shackles: Feruzi's Journal Part 2
- Skull and Shackles: Feruzi's Journal Part 1
- Stand and Deliver
- Skull and Shackles Session 31: The Reception
- Portrait: Chopper
- Caffeine, Vitamins, and I
- Feruzi's Portrait
- Skull and Shackles Interlude: Arbitrary Arbitratio...
- ▼ September 2013 (26)
- ► 2012 (26)
- ► 2011 (26)
- ► 2009 (92)
- ► 2008 (71)
- ► 2007 (107)
- ► 2006 (177)