Finally got around to doing up a portrait of Feruzi:
I'm really pleased with how this turned out--particularly with how I figured out how to add the color. This was originally a plain pencil sketch, no kidding. This method just works perfectly with my sketching style and might actually make a webcomic into a doable endeavor instead of a colossal pain in my butt. Neat.
Book reviews, art, gaming, Objectivism and thoughts on other topics as they occur.
- ► 2014 (26)
- New Haircut
- Man of Tai Chi
- Skull and Shackles Session 33: Fort Secured
- Skull and Shackles Interlude: The Tale of Bikendi ...
- An Open Letter to Molly McIsaac
- Blooper Reel
- Ricardo's Shadow
- Had Beens
- Some Sightseeing
- Solar Clipper Trader Tales
- Getting the Hang of It
- Too Rich for My Blood
- Skull and Shackles Session 32: The Hold of Nightma...
- Sleepy Hollow: Rise Headless and Ride
- Adjective Triangles
- Declared, Affirmed, and Averred
- Creation and Distribution
- Skull and Shackles: Feruzi's Journal Part 2
- Skull and Shackles: Feruzi's Journal Part 1
- Stand and Deliver
- Skull and Shackles Session 31: The Reception
- Portrait: Chopper
- Caffeine, Vitamins, and I
- Feruzi's Portrait
- Skull and Shackles Interlude: Arbitrary Arbitratio...
- ▼ September 2013 (26)
- ► 2012 (26)
- ► 2011 (26)
- ► 2009 (92)
- ► 2008 (71)
- ► 2007 (107)
- ► 2006 (177)