9 Rova 4712 AR
The men came back finally and Mother started right in on them. Merrill put up with this for about three minutes, then he walked over and put his hands on my mother’s shoulders and said “Thank you for trying to help us, Madam, but I love your daughter too much to take anyone’s advice but hers,” and I thought, oh, no, here we go but Mother just got all teary-eyed and patted his cheek and now Merrill can Do No Wrong in her eyes and she even told off Ukele for criticizing him. How does he DO that?! So unfair. Although I suppose I should not complain because so far he only uses his powers for good. Mother even left off pestering me she said I was in good hands and she’s not worried any more. Unbelievable. I asked Merrill though and he said he’d been working on that line all day and he was relieved it went over so well so maybe it isn’t as easy as he makes it look.
Book reviews, art, gaming, Objectivism and thoughts on other topics as they occur.
- ► 2014 (26)
- New Haircut
- Man of Tai Chi
- Skull and Shackles Session 33: Fort Secured
- Skull and Shackles Interlude: The Tale of Bikendi ...
- An Open Letter to Molly McIsaac
- Blooper Reel
- Ricardo's Shadow
- Had Beens
- Some Sightseeing
- Solar Clipper Trader Tales
- Getting the Hang of It
- Too Rich for My Blood
- Skull and Shackles Session 32: The Hold of Nightma...
- Sleepy Hollow: Rise Headless and Ride
- Adjective Triangles
- Declared, Affirmed, and Averred
- Creation and Distribution
- Skull and Shackles: Feruzi's Journal Part 2
- Skull and Shackles: Feruzi's Journal Part 1
- Stand and Deliver
- Skull and Shackles Session 31: The Reception
- Portrait: Chopper
- Caffeine, Vitamins, and I
- Feruzi's Portrait
- Skull and Shackles Interlude: Arbitrary Arbitratio...
- ▼ September 2013 (26)
- ► 2012 (26)
- ► 2011 (26)
- ► 2009 (92)
- ► 2008 (71)
- ► 2007 (107)
- ► 2006 (177)