Book reviews, art, gaming, Objectivism and thoughts on other topics as they occur.

Nov 9, 2005

La Cucaracha

The Management is spraying my apartment building for roaches. Again. Which means that I have to take everything out of my cabinets and put it on my couch and kitchen table where presumably it will not prevent the roaches from getting properly sprayed.

For a while there, the roaches were in abeyance, and I had spiders. Now apparently they've eaten the spiders and are back in force. I know my attempts to squish them into submission have been largely in vain.

My immediate personal goal is to get a better job so I can move into a single-occupancy apartment, i.e. one without numerous horrible tiny brown housemates. Ick. Until then I get to enjoy breathing what I suspect are poisonous fumes.

Well, you can't have everything.

No comments: